25mm Laser Machine Parts for Laser Cutting
|FOB Price:||US $20-60 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20-60/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: D5~D200mm
- Type: Flat Lens
- Shape: Single-lens
- Lenses Color: Clear
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: ICC
- HS Code: 9001909090
- Usage: Optical
- Transmittance: >95%
- Material: CVD Znse
- Certification: RoHS, SGS, ISO9001
- Coating: Ar Bbar
- Origin: Qinhuangdao China
The laser focus lens feature CVD ZnSe imported from America, boasting low material absorption rate, excellent high-power density endurance. firm surface membrane. and great scratch resistance. The imported CVD ZnSe double-side antireflection film is mainly used to decrease or elminate the reflective lights from optical lens, prisms, plane mirrors. etc. so as to increase light penetration and decline or elimainate stray light. To adapt to increasingly expanded applications,various antireflection films are developed. like single-wavelength antrieflection film, dual-waveband antireflection film. etc. In the common working band of (10.6um) of CO2 laser industry. the transmittance of the CO2 laser focus lens can reach stunning 99.8%. This single chip focus lens is often used as laser cutting machine focus lens. laser engraving machine focus lens.etc.
all the CVD ZnSe focus lenses with common diameters like 18mm, 19.05mm,20mm,and 25mm are available in our company, and we also provide traliler-made laser focus lenses with various diameters to satisfy any requirement.
|Diameter(mm)||Focal length(mm)||Thickness (mm)||material|
When using infrared optical elements (like laser focus lens), please take the following precautions seriously:
1.when using optical elements, you should always wear powder-free finger cots or rubber/latex gloves in that dirt and oil stains will seriously contaminate optical elements, resulting in a significant decline in performance.
2.Do not use any tool to mainipulate optical elements, including tweezers.
3. For the purpose of protection,optical elements should always be placed on provided lens paper.
4.Do not place optical elements on hard or rough surfaces because infrared optical elements can be easily scatched.
5. Do no clean or touch the surface of exposed gold or copper.
6. All materials used to produce infrared optical elements are fragile, whether they are single crystal or polycrystalline.whether the grains are large or small. The materials are not as strong as glass, and they can not bear the same procedures as those of galss optical elements.
7. Because when you clan optical elements installed on frames, a variety of problems may occur. it is recommended that you only resort to the cleaning procedures described here for the optical elements not installed.