Cylindrical lenses converge or expand light in a single dimension to alter the proportions of an image, focus a beam to a thin line or generate a line output. CVI Laser Optics offers both plano-convex and plano-concave cylindrical lenses in N-BK7 and UV grade fused silica, in addition to custom lenses. Our laser quality cylindrical lenses are manufactured with low wedge, high surface accuracy and quality, and high laser damage threshold for demanding laser or performance-critical tasks. Our standard grade lenses are designed to offer excellent performance value for applications where lens wedge and surface accuracy are not critical. Rectangular, square, and round cylindrical lenses are available to address most needs with an off-the-shelf solution.
Qinhuangdao Intrinsic Crsytal Technology Co., Ltd selection of Cylinder Lenses include achromatic, acylinder, plano-convex, or plano-concave. Achromatic Cylinder Lenses provide additional color correction by minimizing chromatic aberration. Hybrid Acylinder Lenses are ideal for color correction, in addition to minimizing spherical aberration.
we can offers Cylinder Lenses with glass or plastic substrates, or with circular, rectangular, or oblong dimensions. Multiple anti-reflection coating options are available from the ultraviolet to the infrared, including UV-AR, UV-VIS, MgF2, VIS-NIR, VIS 0°, or NIR I. Edmund Optics offers full prescription data, in addition to 2D or 3D models.
- For 2.5 mm - 5 mm radius: 1 mm - 40 mm
- For 5 mm - 10 mm radius: 5 mm - 100 mm
- For 10 mm - 1000 mm radius: 10 mm - 600 mm
- For 30 mm - 70 mm radius: up to 3000 mm
- 1 mm - 2 R or 250 mm, respectively
- On request, round edging can be provided for cylinder lenses:1 mm - 2 R diameter and 350 mm (max.)
- Radius variance up to 1000 mm: ± 1%, ± 5% beyond 1000 mm, up to ± 0.01 mm radius accuracy on request (depending on geometry)
- Length: ± 0.1 mm
- Width: ± 0.1 mm
- Irregularity: λ/4 per 10 mm at 633 nm, reduced to λ/10 on request, optionally available with documentary proof of certification up to maximum diameter of 150 mm (depending on radius)
- Edge thickness variance: up to ± 0.1 mm (centration), up to 1 μ on request
[Higher precision on request]